Monday, January 5, 2009

Some Fabulous News


I have been so excited the last few days. I received word that I was chosen as a Guest Design Team member for an amazing new kit Club called Art Freckles. The forum has a great family vibe to it and the girls are really talented too.


Shannon had just under 50 people apply for the call. She was looking for a new DT member and two Guest DT's. I honestly didn't think I stood a chance when I saw the numbers and the talent ladies that applied. Soooooooooo.... I was super excited when I got the news!!


Congrats to Kimberly for being the newest DT at Art Freckles. She is really talented and deserves the spot! A big shout out to my new buddy Ching for winning the other Guest DT spot. She is awesome and man... she can scrap!


Be sure to check out the new site and the cool kits they offer. They are also having a cool "Use Your Stash" contest where you can win a Guest DT spot!


Challenge #2

Sign on to the forum and tell them Tara sent you for a ballot for my monthly draw. You are sure to love it there. Art Freckles Forum


~Tara~

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Tara!!!!!! That is wonderful news!!!! I just finished registering at the forum. Looking forward to checking it out soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats girlie...kimberley just rocks and she is so talented

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoohooo!!!! Congratulations Tara!!! We're gonna have LOTS of fun together as Guest DT's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you! What awesome news to start your year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Tara, you are so kind girl! It's OUR pleasure to have you as part of the AF community!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Tara! So excited to see your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Tara - you deserve it you talented woman you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Tara, I am very happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such awesome news Tara! Congrats! I will have to make a note to stop by Art Freckles and check out your work :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete