Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Challenge #4

I just did the following layout for a Scrapdango Layout Tag Game. I just love playing layout tag!! I used some amazing Fancy Pants Arctic Chill Paper and some Glitter paper as well. Love it together.


I had this amazing photo that my friend Lori Anne Franklin took earlier in the fall. She took us out for a Photo Shoot at a barn. Mistake!! The girls were more interested in barn cats and saddles than having their picture taken. BUT... she did manage to get some amazing photos in spite of the distractions.



Challenge #4

The page has the following quote: "You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." ~ Desmond Tutu

My challenge is for you to do a layout showcasing your family.
Bonus: Use the above quote to earn a second ballot!!

Email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot... or two for this months Big Blog Prize!!

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

1 comment: