Sunday, January 25, 2009

Challenge #12 ~ Black and White

One of the things I like to see is a black and white photograph, especially on a layout.


Here is a layout I just did for Scrapdango using a great shot of my family which was taken by Lori Anne Franklin. I love how the Crate papers make the photo stand out. Notice the sheer, sparkle fabric under my title?? I saved that from a Cinderella Doll my dog unfortunately ate of Paige's. I love how fabric can add some interesting details and texture to a layout!




Challenge:

Please us a black and white photo on your next creation. It can be one that you convert to black and white or an older photo that has been sitting in an album on a shelf.

Email your creation to thynner5@yahoo.ca or provide a link below. You will earn a ballot for the $50.00 value Rak that I have up for grabs!


Due Date: January 31st
Draw Date: February 1st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

4 comments:

  1. Great challenge Tara and gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great challenge chica and love the layout

    You have been awarded ...check out my blog

    http://scrapperqueen.blogspot.com/2009/01/another-awesome-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emailed mine, LOVE B&W!! Oh, and FABULOUS example!! What a gorgeous picture of your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my fav LOs!
    http://mardi-sistas.blogspot.com/2009/01/two-days-of-creating.html

    ReplyDelete