Sunday, January 18, 2009

Love Notes Post It Holder ~Challenge #8

I thought I would share a darling little project I did for the Scrapping Bug's Winter Crop. I made it for the Make and Take and headed to Kitchener to teach it. It's great to see so many of my blog friends head over for the online crop. What fun!!

Gather up some supplies:
Paper x 2
Binder Clip
Chipboard coaster or chipboard cut to 4x4
Post it Notes
Ribbon
Sandpaper
ink (optional)
embellies (optional)


1. Cut your patterned paper to 4x4.
2. Adhere to your chipboard.
3. Trim around the corners.
4. Sand the edges. Make sure when you sand the edges that you sand downwards. If you were to sand upwards you would rip or tear your paper.
5. Ink if desired.
6. Add extra paper if desired. I added a scallop edge.

7. Cut a piece of coordinating paper for your binder clip. Adhere to binder clip.
8. Add ribbon to your binder clip.




9. Clip your Post it Note to your chipboard coaster.
Voila!!



**You can add a magnet to the back to put on your fridge!
Challenge #8:
Create one of these quick and easy Post it Note Holders.
Email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this month's Blog Prize valued at $50.00.

Due Date: January 31st
Draw Date: February 1st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~



5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the idea of adding a magnet and sticking it on the fridge. Great idea and way too cute Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely idea! There's something for you over at my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love this idea. I just might have to do a couple as gifts.

    ReplyDelete