I thought I would share a darling little project I did for the Scrapping Bug's Winter Crop. I made it for the Make and Take and headed to Kitchener to teach it. It's great to see so many of my blog friends head over for the online crop. What fun!!
Gather up some supplies:
Paper x 2
Chipboard coaster or chipboard cut to 4x4
Post it Notes
1. Cut your patterned paper to 4x4.
2. Adhere to your chipboard.
3. Trim around the corners.
4. Sand the edges. Make sure when you sand the edges that you sand downwards. If you were to sand upwards you would rip or tear your paper.
5. Ink if desired.
6. Add extra paper if desired. I added a scallop edge.
7. Cut a piece of coordinating paper for your binder clip. Adhere to binder clip.
8. Add ribbon to your binder clip.
9. Clip your Post it Note to your chipboard coaster.
**You can add a magnet to the back to put on your fridge!
Create one of these quick and easy Post it Note Holders.
Email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to earn a ballot for this month's Blog Prize valued at $50.00.
Due Date: January 31st
Draw Date: February 1st