Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Art Freckles Surprise & Challenge #6

I know alot of you were disappointed that the new Art Freckles kit that I posted sold out so quickly.

Well... I have a surprise for you!! Shannon decided to put together another amazing kit since it is her birthday this month and since she loves surprises!! Check out this beautiful WRMK's kit:


This kit contains:
8 sheets of 12x12 double sided patterned paper from WRMK Heart Attack Line
(2 of each design)
* Be Mine
* Crush
* Honey Bunny
* Twitterpated
6 sheets of Bazzill cardstock (2 ea. of Lily White, Buttercream, and Dragonfly)
1 pkg. Scrap-icing Loopy Daisies
1 pkg WRMK glitter brads Heart Attack Line
1 pkg WRMK glitter lace Heart Attack Line
1 pkg WRMK designer eyelets & snaps Heart Attack Line
1 sht. WRMK embossed stickers Heart Attack Line
1 pkg. Bazzill 3/4" ruby red blossoms
2 yards cream lace

It is available right now to buy. I wouldn't wait too long because they go so fast!


Challenge #6:
I would like to see you do a 2 page layout. I started out doing 2 page layouts almost 5 years ago. I remember how scared I was to try a single page layout. Now, most of my layouts are single pages and I rarely do 2 pages anymore.

The thing that I do love about a double page layout is that I can fit so much more photos. It is a great way to showcase 4 or more photos.

Here is a layout I did for Scrapdango. Thank goodness Carrie likes double page layouts. It pushes me to create more.


Yep... it's Paige surrounded by lots of Arctic Chill goodness. We had so much fun sledding at Grandpa Larry's on New Years Day. We were oblivious to the cold and rosy cheeks we all got.





Please email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca or link it below. You will earn a ballot for this month's draw worth $50.00 of new goodies!! I'll compile a list of goodies for tomorrow!

Due Date: January 31st
Draw Date: February 1st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

3 comments:

  1. OMG....2 pagers are so hard for me. It's funny, I was just talking to a friend not too long ago that I need to do some 2 pages with some older photos as I tend to neglect them with NEW photos. This is a great challenge for me Tara...Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my 2 pager. I used a sketch from YMBD to complete it.

    http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/2009/01/use-your-stash-challenge-plus-sketch.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, Tara. I too started doing only 2-pagers and now rarely do them.

    ReplyDelete