Saturday, January 31, 2009

Challenge #15 ~ Titles

I was just sitting here at the computer listening to my blog music as I checked my emails and I just came up with a fun challenge.

How often do you listen to music and think that either the words or the title would make a great scrapbook page? I do this all the time. Music is such a big part of my everyday life. The girls all sing and Steve plays the guitar. Emmy is beginning guitar lessons next week and DD is set to start piano lessons. I sit an watch in awe as they sing together when Steve pulls out the guitar. I am a terrible singer and can't carry a tune so, I juts sit back and watch. The girls prefer it that way. lol

Challenge:
I would like you to take a look at my play list on the left hand side of the blog. Scroll through all the songs and pick one to use as the title on your layout or card. I just picked one out and plan on scrapping it after lunch. There are so many cool ideas there!
Email your to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the Heidi Swapp prize draw!

**** I have decided to give everyone an extra day to send me their January creations. You now have until midnight Sunday.****

Due Date: February 1st
Draw Date: February 2nd

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

6 comments:

  1. I do this all the time too, but forget to write it down and then wonder what it was that I thought would be such a great idea! LOL Great challenge, I'm title-challenged so this is right up my alley! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Titles of songs are a great for layouts. I haven't used one in a while so this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Decided to do your BW photo challenge based on one of the Feb PageMaps. Was a lot of fun and I got to use more stash!

    Here's my layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Tara going to work on it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenges this month! I just sent you mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the challenge and I really need that HS distressor before I cut my finger with the scissors trying to distress LOL. This is a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete