Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friends ~ Challenge #10

One of my dear friends made me a sweet mini album for my birthday. It was such a great surprise. She had used a past kit she got from Scrapdango and put in lots of great pictures. Here is a sample of the album:




On the first page she had put a great quote about friends:


It reads: "If you see a falling star make a wish for it may come true for the last time I did, I found a friend like you." ~unknown author
Challenge #10:
I would like to see you post a picture of your friend(s) on your blog and tell me something about them. Provide a link below or email me at thynner5@yahoo.ca. You will earn a ballot for the prize draw.
**BONUS: Do a layout about your friend and receive 2 extra ballots for the $50.00 Prize Pack full of Heidi Swappe goodies!!
Due Date: January 31st
Draw Date: February 1st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

2 comments:

  1. This is so odd as I have been thinking about my friends alot lately. Great challenge Tara. And that friend book is such a great gift. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful album Tara.
    I bet you will treasure it!!

    ReplyDelete