Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Challenge #13 ~ By Hand

One of things I find most compelling on a page is when someone cuts out some elements and adds it to their pages. There are so many beautiful patterned papers out there right now that literally shout at you to cut it up.

Here is a page I did where I cut out some lovely flowers from some Bo Bunny papers and adhered them on the page with some chipboard flowers:


Here is another sample where I cut out various elements from the We R Memory Keepers Nonsense paper:


**Use pop up dots to make your element really POP off the page! I love to do this.

Challenge:
I would like to see you cut out something from your patterned paper and add it to your layout or card. You will earn one ballot for this month's Blog Prize Draw of $50.00 worth of scrappy goodies. Do you love Heidi Swapp?? I'll post a picture later tonight!

Please email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca or provide a link below.

Due Date: January 31st
Draw Date: February 1st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, GREAT challenge!! I rarely do this because I'm a lazy scrapper! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...this is one of the toughest things for me to do. EEK! I have a really hard time doing this as it never seems to look as good as ones that I see. But I will give it a go.

    Beautiful layouts Tara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tara,
    I know I don't post here much but you know I check your blog everyday! Love every sinle challenge!!!!

    Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my link to my LO! Love this challenge!
    http://mardi-sistas.blogspot.com/2009/01/is-there-anything.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and great layouts. Love how you tore those pieces of paper and fit them together kinda. Gonna have to do that.

    ReplyDelete