Friday, January 16, 2009

Challenge # 7 ~ Sew What

One of Emmy's very favorite songs right now is by Pink called "So What?" I hear her sing it at least 10 times a day. Thanks goodness she can carry a tune or else it would be driving me nuts.



When I was thinking of today's challenge she asked me to base it on her favorite song. We came up with the Sew What Challenge!!





Challenge #7:


I would like to see you sew on your layout. You can do this by either using a machine, rub-ons or poking holes and sewing by hand. You must also use the color Pink on your layout as well. Get it?? Pink??





Here is my layout of Paige called Authentic Beauty. I used a stitching template and sewed by hand.


Quote Reads: "Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart." ~ Khalil Gibran

Email your creations to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca and put Thynner Blog Challenge in the subject line. You will earn a ballot for this month's $50.00 Prize Draw of new scrappy goodies!!

Deadline: January 31st

Draw Date: February 1st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page Tara. Sewing is my least favorite next to 2 pagers...LOL You are really challenging me this month. ;)

    ReplyDelete