Monday, February 2, 2009

Winners....Winners....Winners.....

This is my favorite time ..... choosing the winners. This month we had three draws to do.

First up was a quick random draw for the free weScrap membership. The lucky winner was:

Donna Lewis!!


Congrats Donna. I have already set her up and she is enjoying her time already!

Next draw was for the Outstanding Mini Album book from my friend Jess Acs. I had an assistant today to draw the name. Yep... it was DD's turn. We placed all the names in the leopard print hand bag she had picked out. She reached in and pulled out the winning ballot...

Hmm.... can you read that?? Try this one...

Congrats to..... Linda Gunther!! Please send me your mailing address and I'll send you the Mini Album book! I expect to receive it next week and will get it out to you then.

Lastly was the draw for the Heidi Swapp goodies!!! There were so many entries this month that I was going to use the random generator but... my daughter got a little upset with me. So, I made up 96 ballots!!! DD then placed them all in her bag.



She pulled out the winning ballot:

You can kinda see it. Hmm... let's get closer again:




A big Congrats to Donna Lewis, Linda Gunther and Lisa Watson.


I will need mailing addresses from both Linda and Lisa. You can email me at thynner5@yahoo.ca.


Another month of challenges begins this week. I wonder what kind of prize pack I can put together this month!


~Tara~

9 comments:

  1. Well a big congrats to all you ladies hope you enjoy all your yummy goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lisa and Linda, and Thanks Tara...I am enjoying WeScraps. :)

    Can't wait for the new challenges to start...WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much!! And congrats ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Donna and Linda!!! I'm so excited!!!! 96 ballots wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats you three lucky girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the ladies! Enjoy your prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tara, I received my book last week. Thank you soooooo much!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete