4. Cut a strip of patterned paper aprox. 2 x 4 and adhere it to the front flap. Ink if desiered.
5. Using your slit punch, tool or exacto knife make slits on the inside middle portion of the card to hold your candy. You may need to place your candy as a guide.
6. Wrap your ribbon around the top portion of the card and make a knot or bow.
7. Mat your chosen die cut with coordinating cardstock or paper. You can also choose to stamp an image on cardstock and mat that if you do not have any die cuts! You can also print something off from your computer.
8. Use pop up foam dots to put your sentiment on the front. It adds dimension and allows the person to open the card easier.
VIOLA!! A sweet little card to hold some sweets for someone special.
Challenge: I would like you to make one of these cute, fun and easy Candy Holder Cards. Please email it to me at email@example.com to earn a ballot for this month's blog prize!!
Blog Prize: I will have a whole collection of new Basic Grey Marakesh papers, embelishments, rub ons and stamps. Another $50.00 value of goodies!
Due Date: February 28th
Draw Date: March 1st