Friday, February 27, 2009

Challenge #12 ~ Blog Hop

Have you noticed on the left hand side of the blog all of my favorite Blog and Buddies?? I try to visit them all every week and leave comments as well. I think it's a great way to show our support for one another and see a little of our friends lives. I have such a great bunch of friends and I love to share them. :)

Challenge #12:
I would like you to take some time to Blog Hop through the list. Pick at least 5 to check out and leave at least one comment on each blog! Then send em an email at thynner5@yahoo.ca and let me know the blogs you visited and 5 things that you learned. One thing you found interesting on each blog.!!

Everyone who participates will earn a ballot for this month's blog prize. The awesome Basic Grey Paper Pack and embellishments. Love the Marakech!!

Due Date: March 2nd
Draw Date: March 3rd

****I have decided to give everyone the weekend to get some of the challenges done. It is some time's easier to find time to scrap on the weekend.****

Happy Blog Hopping!

~Tara~

1 comment: