Monday, February 23, 2009

Challenge #9 ~ Flirty

I made this following layout on Monday. I have had it sitting un finished for a few days. I have let it sit there not because I had been battling a case of the sickies. My kids shared their nasty bugs with me. It has been killing me that I haven't been able to adhere all my elements.


I just love how flirty and pretty it turned out. I love to see some lace, flourishes and bling. The pictures were taken of my girls when they were much younger. I have been wanting to scrap them for quite some time but didn't seem to find the right papers and embellishments. Then Penny lane came into my life and it was love at first sight!


Challenge:

Create a pretty and flirty layout. You can use bling, glitter, lace, ribbon or flowers. Don't be afraid to throw flowers on a boy themed page. A great friend of mine always seems to do this and it looks great!

Email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca and put thynner blog in the subject line. You will earn a ballot for the monthly draw!
Due Date: February 28th
Draw Date: March 1st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

2 comments:

  1. WOW....what a gorgeous page Tara. And that photo of your girls is so cute. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the page tara, the littlest ones cute smug nose

    ReplyDelete