Friday, February 13, 2009

I've Been Tagged ~ Photo Challenge #4

I've been tagged for the first time by my friend Heather at Scrapdango. I am so excited because this is a fun one!

So what I am supposed to do is:

Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

Now, I happen to have photos saved in various parts of my computer as well as my Portable Hard Drive. This tag just made me realize that I need to move my pictures off of my computer and transfer them to my Portable Hard Drive. Thanks Heather for the kick in the butt!!

So, here is the golden photo. It was in my Back to School folder and it of Paige. She was so upset because school was over and we had to leave to go home. She was so excited that she was in the same class as her best friend Lily and she just loved her first day!! I thin k she was a little overwhelmed and tired. I just love this picture.






This is one of those pictures that you capture and just can't seem to scrap. I love everything about this picture and I just can't seem to use it to scrapbook with. Silly eh?

Now, I have to tag 6 people. I am tagging:

Ally

Michelle

DebbyD

Anne Marie

Wendy

SueB

Challenge #4:

I would like you to take your 6th folder and pick your 6th picture. Use this picture on a layout and email it to me at: thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the monthly draw. I have some amazing Basic Grey Marakech goodies for you! A great collection!

Due Date: February 28th

Draw Date: March 1st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~




1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah!! I hope to have time to do this on Monday!! Thanks for the tag Tara!!!! And I love that BG line!!!!!

    ReplyDelete