Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sketch Puzzle ~ Challenge #6

I have had a few requests for a sketch puzzle and my good friends Ally provided the sketch for this puzzle. If you need some more scrappy inspiration be sure to check out Ally's So Sketchy blog!! I just love her sketches.

The following versions are of the same sketch. You just choose which version you would rather do!

medium version

hard version

If you have any problems either solving the sketch or printing it off, just send me an email at thynner5@yahoo.ca and let me know. I will email you the sketch.

Challenge:
Use this sketch as the foundation for your next creation and email it to me to earn a ballot for the monthly draw. All those Yummy Basic Grey Marakech Goodies!

Due Date: February 28th
Draw Date: March 1st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

5 comments:

  1. I have never done one of these puzzles...it was way fun!!! great sketch too !!! I would LOVE to win thosse BG Marakesh papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun Tara...and great choice in the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so much fun! I have never done a sketch puzzle before! I gave up on the hard one made succeeded with the medium version ;) LOVE Allison's Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puzzle was so cool. It took me about 6 minutes. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was kinda neat! I've never done one before either...I think it took me too long to put the puzzle together though. LOL

    It's a great sketch to work with!!

    ReplyDelete