Sunday, February 15, 2009

Challenge #5 ~ Love is

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. What a fantastic weekend we had. I got spoiled with chocolate's from my family and best of all..... lots of hugs and kisses. I hope your weekend was filled with .... LOVE!!
Here is a layout I just did for Scrapdango using their new Sugar Kit. It is full of stunning Webster's pages papers. I had so much fun designing with this kit. I had some pink Pixie Stix Glitter, Magestical Memories Chipboard Frames, Webster's Pages papers, Flowers and some awesome Laundry Line Stamps!! Wowsers!!


This is one of my layouts featuring what I love most in the world.... , my girls. This darling photo was taken two years ago my my friend Lori Ann Franklin. She is not only a friend but a local photographer. She needed some models for a teaching course and wanted my girls. They had so much fun being models for a day.


Challenge:
I would love to see something or someone that you LOVE. I would also like for you to use the word Love on your layout. You will earn a ballot for this month's blog prize of Basic Grey Marakech Papers, embellies and stamps!!
Due Date: February 28th
Draw Date: March 1st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

7 comments:

  1. Sweet layout Tara!!!

    I have given you a Kreativ Blogger award. Please visit my blog to see: http://simplyme-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/kreativ-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....what a gorgeous page Tara and a beautiful picture of your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so cute !! Beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I created a Love layout. It is posted on my blog:

    http://simplyme-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/love-is-in-air.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just uploaded mine in my gallery over at wescrap! Try this link:
    http://www.wescrap.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/13389/ppuser/4416

    ReplyDelete