Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day & Challenge # 25

Happy Father's Day to all the great Dad's out there. I was just thinking that I should have taken my camera with me to supper with my Dad for a photo. Blond moment. I love and adore my Dad and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have been adopted and have him as a father.

Here is my darling hubby, Steve and my sweet girls. They adore their Dad. One of the reasons I fell in love with him was how he treated his niece, Becky. I just knew right away that he would make an amazing Dad and I was right.




Challenge:
I would like to see you make a layout of either your Dad and you or of your significant other and your children. A photo of your child(ren) and someone they call "Dad" or of you and your Dad.
Email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the draw.

BONUS: Post a message to your Dad or something about your Dad on your blog. You will earn a ballot for this bonus challenge. Just post the blog link below. If you don't have a blog them you can email it to me.

Due Date: June 30th
Draw Date: July 1st
~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment