Saturday, June 13, 2009

Challenge #20 ~ All Around

You should all know by now how much I adore circles. They seem to turn up in the majority of my layouts and even in the few cards that I make as well.

In a layout I just did for weScrap using their newest kit, Cherry Sundae, I seemed to use quite a few circles in it. This is a sweet photo I had of the twins a couple years back. It is truly one of my favorites. I love their charming, infectious smile even though they have chocolate all over their faces and have some missing teeth. Just priceless.




Here is a better look at the kit:


Did you know that weScrap kits are all priced under $20.00?? Go check them out. I love the fact that they are affordable and new releases too.

Challenge:
Use at least three circles in your next layout. Email it to me at thynner 5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for one of the 10 sponsored prizes.

Who are the sponsors??
Mon Ame Memories
Art Freckles
The Scrapping Bug
My Sketchworld
Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine
Scrap Sista
Creative Scrappers
Scrapbook Star
CCAS

weScrap


Lots of goodies this month!

Due Date for challenges: June 30th
Draw Date: July 1st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment