Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Challenge #22 ~ Paint It

I love to use paint on my layouts. I even line and distress my photos with paint. I add paint to my embellies and I have even made a whitewash on paper I found to be too loud for my layout.

In this layout I stripped down some cardboard. You all should know by now that I love cardboard. I then used two shades of paint, white and teal. When I was done I wanted to give it that little something extra so I sprayed it with my fav Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.... in Pearl. This is a must have for every scrapper out there. It adds just a great, subtle shine and shimmer. I also used it on the butterflies I made for the layout.
Here is the layout I did of Paige. She is such a sweet, goofy girl. Always making me laugh and smile everyday.



Does it kind of look a little familiar??? It is my scraplift layout. I told you I was planning on doing one. I lifted a great layout by Tara Orr. Here is her version:



Congrats to Tara because she earns a ballot for the scraplift. Several of you have done the scraplift challenge and earned a ballot for a fellow scrapper. How cool is that???
Challenge: I would like you to paint on your layout somewhere and ad some shimmer, glitter or bling. Email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for one of the many 9 sponsored prizes!!
Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, Tara!! Thanks for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hoo! Thanks Tara for picking mine to lift! Such an honour.

    ReplyDelete