Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Challenge #27 ~ Big & Little

I had alot of fun last week working with a sketch that my friend Tina made for Lets Capture Our Memories. Her sketch was so pretty and as soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.

Here is the layout I made. It features some cute pics I took of Paige a few years ago. I just love how innocent she looks in them. Notice the small photo on the right??


**If you are free tonight and want to scrap, hop on over to Let's Capture Our Memories for a One Hour Sketch Challenge. I hope to be there to play. See you at 8pm AST. (That's 7pm for us EST gals.)


Challenge: I would like for you to create a page with one big photo and one small photo. What an easy challenge. Email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the big celebration draw. Remember that I have 9 sponsors this month.


Due Date: June 30th
Draw Date: July 1st


Happy Scrapping!


~Tara~

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Tara.....fun challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable LO! Great challenge! I also solved the sketch uzzle LATE last night--so I will try to get these two done!

    ReplyDelete