Monday, June 15, 2009

Challenge #21 ~ The Office

One of Steve's favorite shows is The Office. He loves the antics of the crazy office workers. I think watching the show gives him a greater appreciation for working outdoors and wearing the White Hat!!

For the following layout I went into my home office and chose something that I wouldn't normally place on a layout. I found this cool, pink binder clip and thought it would go great with a layout I had in mind.

Here is a layout of DD and our visit to a farm. My good friend Chris used to live on a farm and asked us out for a visit. I thought the girls would be all over the horse barn but DD surprised me and fell in love with the pond and it's Golden Fish. I snapped this great photo of her kneeling down to watch the fish.

I used the Cherry Sundae kit from weScrap. Still loving this kit!

Challenge: Go through your office or office supply store and use something on your next layout. I have used paper clips, staples, envelopes and tags on my layouts before. Get creative and have fun. Email your layout or card to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this months draw.

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

1 comment:

  1. WOW....awesome page. Great challenge too. I soo need to get to scrapping. (roling eyes) You have so many great challenges this month and last.

    ReplyDelete