Monday, June 22, 2009

Challeng # 26 ~ Sketch Puzzle

I know how much you like doing these sketch puzzles and I couldn't be happier. I love making for you!

The following if a sketch for Lets Capture Our Memories. It is a great new site where I have made some great East Coast Buddies. (Hi girls). They have a great new sketch blog. Check it out when you need some scrappy inspiration! I just had the best time playing Bingo with my girlfirends there. Watch out for the cucumbers. LOL

Here is a medium version and a hard one. They are both of the same sketch!

Medium Version

Hard Version

If you have any problems printing this sketch off just send me an email at: thynner5@yahoo.ca and I will send you the sketch. Please put: “Thynner Blog Sketch” in the subject line.

Challenge:
Complete the sketch puzzle and use it as the foundation for your next layout. Then email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for one of the 9 sponsored prizes!!

Due: June 30th
Draw Date: July 1st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

1 comment: