Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've Been Bad....

I must apologize to everyone for being a bad blogger the last few days. I have been suffering some dental whoes!! It appears that I have a wison tooth that desperately wanted to wreck my week. At first I thought I could deal with the pain and discomfort. Just wait it out.

Boy, was I wrong!! If you have ever had any wisdom teeth issues, you know what I am talking about. I went the dentist who promptly took me under his wing and under the gas mask. :)
I have been taking pain meds and Gravol for three days straight. I only now feel like a human again and talking like one too.

I'll get the blog back on track tomorrow. I have had a busy day today celebrating my twin daughter's 9th Birthday!! It is so hard to believe my babies are growing up.

~Tara~

1 comment: