I am so impressed with all the layouts you have been sending to me. You gals are rocking these challenges. It really makes me feel good to know you are having as much fun with this as I am. I am meeting new people and loving it.
However, I don't really know everyone. Just names and layouts. So..... todays challenge is meant for me to get to know you better. I would like to see a layout with a photo of you on and a list of "5 Things" that we don't know about you.
Here is my layout I did ecently for The Scrapping Bug. I handstiched around the large circle and I loved how it turned out. This is the first page I did that had my photo on it and a little something about me:
Journaling Reads: " 5 Things
1. I feel blessed each and every day to have my family.
2. I used to eat peanut butter and mayonaise sandwhiches.
3. I watched Jaws when I was little and now I'm afraid of sharks.
4. I love to sit on my front porch and watch thunderstorms.
5. I'm highly allergic to dogs but wouldn't give mine up. "
***All the challenges this week are due in my inbox( email@example.com) or on the blog November 3rd!! I have extended the dates so everyone has more time to create and send their layouts or cards to me. I will announce the winner on the 4th. ***
Remember you are playing for a RAK valued at over $50.00. All new CHA goodies.Happy Scrapping!