Friday, October 31, 2008

Challenge #5

I have a great challenge for you today. It should be a nice and easy one too. :)



A very sweet friend of mine designed a sketch for me to use on my blog. I must say that I LOVE it to bits and will be using it this weekend as well. My gal, Lucy Chesna designed the following sketch and was so generous to send it to me for the blog. Please check out her sketches at My Sketchworld for other awesome sketches.



You gals have been really making a great impression with all the wonderful creations you have been sending to me. I am overjoyed at the responses I have recieved about all the challenges. I hope you'll take time to check them out in the gallery.


***All the challenges this week are due in my inbox( thynner5@yahoo.ca) or on the blog November 3rd!! I have extended the dates so everyone has more time to create and send their layouts or cards to me. I will announce the winner on the 4th. ***


FYI: They say great minds think alike and I tend to agree. :) Please check out Lucy's Challenge Blog. She has posted a challenge almost identical to my 5 Things Challenges called "What I Like About Myself: So Tell Me Your Story

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tara,

    I love Lucy's sketches also and this is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous sketch. an't wait to get this one done!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch!!! Thanks for this challenge Tara!!! Mine is done and posted on my blog.

    http://simplyme-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/two-more-for-tara.html

    ReplyDelete