Monday, May 4, 2009

National Scrapbooking Update ~ Final Challenge

I hope everyone had a great weekend scrapping and celebrating National Scrapbooking Day!! I was busy with two online crops and they were both awesome. I love being on a DT and running crops.

Since I was so busy this weekend running games and posting challenges at both Mon Ame Memories and weScrap, I haven't been around here at the blog. So......

I am posting one more challenge and this one will be super easy!!

Email me a maximum of three layouts that you created this weekend for NSD!! You will earn a ballot for each of them that you send in!! You will have until midnight tonight to email them to thynner5@yahoo.ca so pick some out and send them right away. Can't you just see all those yummy Pink Paislee goodies now??

I will be making the draw and posting the winner sometime tomorrow!!

I have some exciting news to share with you girls this week as well. So keep an eye out!!

~Tara~

7 comments:

  1. Easy peasy!!! I will send mine. Can't wait to hear your exciting news this week! I will be stocking you lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tara!!!!! I emailed you three of mine!!!!

    Looking forward to hearing your exciting news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got mail from me too Tara! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't get any easier then that....woo hoo. Off to e-mail you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DID have lots of fun over the weekend. And thank you for this bunus. I will e-mail you my layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will send them right away - thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete