Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Check This Out!! ~ Challenge #10

I feel so special right now. My friend Michelle scraplifted my Caught layout. She used the same photo as I did. The "bad" boy in the photo happens to be her cute son, Cameron. We had so much fun on our little adventure.
Here is the cute layout she did. I love the way she mixed up all the font styles with her letters and the use of the skull and crossbones fits so well with the theme of the layout. I also love the cool Bo Bunny papers she used. Great job Michelle and thanks again.


Challenge # 10:

I think it's time for a scraplift challenge. I would like to see everyone scraplift any layout on my blog, in my slideshow (located at the bottom of my blog) or any of the March Challenge layouts. I am going to do this as well. I will chose a layout that is in the March Slideshow to scraplift and post it tomorrow.

Email me your scraplifted layout and give reference to the original. Just say who the original layout belongs to. Send it to thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this month's Chatterbox Blog Prize. Yummy... doesn't begin to describe this prize. Please put "Thynner Blog" in the subject line.


Due Date: March 31st
Draw Date: April 1st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

1 comment:

  1. Great layout...love the colors. This is a great challenge. It's going to be tough to choose which layout to lift..there are so many great ones.

    ReplyDelete