Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Lighter Side ~ Challenge #9

When I look at my pages that I create I almost always smile. They feature my girls, all sweet and adorable. Every picture has a story behind it and that is what I like to portray in my layouts.

What about the ones that make you laugh. A funny photo or a funny story?? I like to capture the humour in everyday life as well.
Here is my first DT layout for Mon Ame Memories. I loved the colors in the March Kit. Sorry girls.... this kit is officially sold out. I was so lucky. When I opened my kit I knew right away what photo I was going to scrap first.


Here are Emmy, DD and their good friend Cameron. We were out during March Break for an adventure. We drove around, took pictures and laughed alot. My friend Michelle captured this fun photo against an amazing wall. The colors were perfect. Love all the texture in the photo. Great pic Michelle!!


Challenge:

Show me the lighter side of your life. Scrap a funny moment that happened in your life either to you or a loved one. What has made you laugh lately?? Scrap that. Or if you have a funny photo that makes you chuckle, then scrap that. Just showcase something funny. At least something that's funny to you. :)
Email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this week's blog prize. I have a great Chatterbox set loaded with beautiful new Chatterbox. It is such a stunning collection. You'll love it.
Due Date: March 31
Draw Date: April 1st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

3 comments:

  1. Love that layout!!! I've printed the same photo out!! I'm going to do one of those remake on the picture and title and post it on my blog later, you know like they do in the magazines....I'll let you know when it is done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic layout Tara and that photo is a hoot. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That layout is toooooo cute! Thanks for the giggle

    ReplyDelete