Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ Challenge #7


I may not be Irish but I know how to appreciate a holiday. Any excuse to celebrate is a good one. It's also alot of fun to use green food coloring in your eggs for breakfast.
According to Wikipedia: Saint Patrick's Day is celebrated worldwide by the those of Irish descent and increasingly by non-Irish people (usually in New Zealand, Australia, and North America). Celebrations are generally themed around all things Irish and, by association, the colour green. Both Christians and non-Christians celebrate the secular version of the holiday by wearing green, eating Irish food and/or green foods, imbibing Irish drink (such as Irish stout, Irish Whiskey or Irish Cream) and attending parades.
I hope you find some time to enjoy being green. Have a drink, color your food and wear a silly hat.
Challenge #7:
See that great St Patrick's Day image above. I was drawn to the colors in it. It is such a pretty image and I can see so much potential for a layout. Use that image as inspiration for your next layout or card. Then, email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this month's amazing prize of the newest Chatterbox and Artsilicious goodies!! Please put Thynner Blog Challenge in your subject line.
Due Date: March 31st
Draw Date: April 1st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

2 comments:

  1. Oh great inspiration Tara...I think I may have pp that has those colors in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. spectacular challenge, that is great inspiration

    ReplyDelete