Friday, March 6, 2009

Challenge #2 ~ Recipe

It's time to cook up a layout. I love recipe challenges. I love making them just as much as I do putting one together.

I made the following layout for a Scrap Me Up Challenge at Scrapdango. The DT were asked to create a layout for a member using their favorite pictures. I got sooooo lucky and received some darling pictures from Lisa Watson (pictures2pages). They are of her sweet son, Cameron and some dirt!!!


Quote reads: "In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." ~ Margaret Atwood.
Challenge: Recipe
3 photos
2 circles
2 patterned papers
1 ribbon
1 word title
Please email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca and put Thynner Blog in the subject line. You will earn a ballot for the monthly prize. I will post the prize details on the weekend. It is awesome.
Due Date: March 31st
Draw Date: April 1st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

3 comments:

  1. Love the L/O Tara, and great challenge as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout!!! great recipe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Tara...love recipe challenges. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete