Friday, March 20, 2009

Challenge #8 ~ Spring it On

I loved being able to feel the sun on my face this week and walk around with a light sweater. I was able to wear my running shoes outside and not have to lug on my boots and my heavy coat. I am more than ready for spring now.
I had just received my kit from Scrapdango and when I opened it I immediately thought how the colors reminded me of Spring. Here is the first layout I did. It features Paige. This photo was taken a couples summers ago. I was on the phone for a while with a friend long distance. I was sitting on the patio. I could hear the girls laughing and giggling in the house. I glanced up when they came out of the house. Paige was all dressed up in a princess gown and a pretty flower necklace. She had let her sisters put on some make-up and nail polish on her. She was so thrilled and happy. I grabbed my camera and took this great shot of her.




Challenge #8:

I would like to see some spring colors on your next card or layout. Show me the some pretty greens, pinks, purples and/or yellows. It about time we broke out those lovely colors that remind us of green grass and pretty flowers.
Email your creation at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this month's awesome prize. A complete kit from Scrapshotz featuring the brand new Chatterbox release. It is such a pretty and fantastic prize to win!
Due Date: March 31st
Draw Date: April 1st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

1 comment:

  1. That truely is a beautiful page Tara....love the colors. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete