Wednesday, January 13, 2010

weScrap January Kit Reveal & Challenge #3

I have to say how much I love the January kit at weScrap. I love the vintage and Shabby Chic feel this kit has. The iTeam created some amazing layouts using this kit. iTeam Gallery


For a full kit description or for ordering details please click here: Wind Beneath My Wings Kit





The iTeam will be featuring more creations using this kit during the weScrap Crop:




Here is my favorite layout that I created using this kit. It features a wonderful photo of Emmy that my friend Sean Camp took. I used alot of ink and Glimmer Mist on this layout. I loved getting down and dirty for this one. I took a piece to patterned paper and misted it with water and then crumpled it up. I ran two different kinds of ink over it so the crack showed. I then sprayed it with Glimmer Mist. I also used Glimmer Mist on the Dollie. I also inked the edges of the cardstock to get that grungy look.



Quote Reads: " Thine eyes are springs in which serene and silent waters heaven is seen." ~William Cullen Bryant

Challenge: I would like to see a layout that is dirty and grungy. Fold, tear, rip or crumple your pages. You can add some subtle ink or alot. The degree of dirt is up to you. When you are done, email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this months prize.

I have a great Chatterbox denim album and a kit of your choice from weScrap!!

Due Date: January 31st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

1 comment:

  1. This layout is so fabulous, Tara! I love the distressing and the photo and how you used the kit!!! You rock, chickie!

    ReplyDelete