Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December Blog Winner



It's time to announce the winner of the December Blog Draw. Thanks again to everyone who found the time during the busiest month of the year to create and share with me. I was crazy busy and hardly found time to shower this last month. LOL
This months winner of the weScrap Holiday Limited Edition kit is:




Nicole R.!!!




Congrats. Please send me your mailing address and I'll send out this fab kit. Then you can start scrapping some of the great Christmas pics you've taken this season.

Another round of challenges will begin tomorrow. Another prize up for grabs too. I'll post that tomorrow as well.
Thanks again to everyone for all the wonderful creations and for taking part in my challenges! Remember that everyone who is a follower also gets a ballot every month.


~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment