Friday, January 8, 2010

Challenge #1 ~ Go Big

Let's start the year off BIG!!
I created the following layout of Emmy to showcase her charm. I wanted to use some big elements on the page to go with just how much charm she exudes in real life. If you've ever been lucky enough to meet my eldest daughter you would know just how true to life this layout is.

I had some wonderful Crate paper that I received from my local craft store, MacPhersons Crafts where I design for and teach. If you live anywhere within the vicinity of St Marys, Ontario be sure to check it out and maybe even sign up for a class or two.

I cut out the lovely flowers and added some amazing dimensional gem pebbles. I love how this layout turned out.




Challenge: Use some big and bold element on your page. Then email your creation to thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this months prize draw. I have a great prize this month. How would you like a Chatterbox Denim Album and a paper kit of your choice from weScrap?? I thought so.

How do you win?? Just become a follower of my blog to automatically earn a ballot. With every challenge you complete during the month you will earn a ballot as well. Sometimes I post easy ways to win such as word games and crosswords. I even just ask for a comment on a certain day for ballots so remember to check in often for more chances.


Due Date: January 31st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment