Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Congrats Barb & Challenge #4

I am so thrilled for my BF Barb. She and her hubby Ron just welcomed a new baby boy to the world. I admire her so much. Imagine having another baby just shy of 40 years old!! She rocks!


Introducing Barclay Alexander Danger Whalen , 9 lbs 8 oz & 22 inches :




Challenge: In honor of my friends newest addition to her family I would like to see you create a Congratulations or Baby Card. Email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the monthly prize. A Chatterbox Denim Album and a weScrap kit of choice!! This prize is valued at $50.00!!
Due Date: January 31st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

3 comments:

  1. awww so cute and precous!!! just wanna pinch those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a sweet little fellow... I'll bet there's some scrapping ahead of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... he's so chubby cheeked! Too cute! Congrats Barb!

    ReplyDelete