Friday, January 8, 2010

Lets Capture These Sketches Blog Hop

It’s time for another CAPTURE THESE SKETCHES blog hop!!! WELCOME!! Very much hope you decide to play along with us on our first blog hop for 2010. Lots of talented ladies have each created a layout inspired by a sketch created by Tina.




To take part all you have to do is start at the sketch blog and then visit each of the blogs in the order given! Leave a comment on each blog and finally return to the sketch blog and leave a comment there telling us you have completed the blog hop and your name will be put into a draw for some fun goodies by the blog sponsor Let's Capture Our Memories!

Along the way you may also have chances to win prizes from the individual blog owners, so make sure to read each blog post!!

I created this layout of my youngest daughter Paige. I got a chance to use a really cool Owl image that seemed to go perfectly with the owl on her shirt! I got lucky.


Here is the blog hop order!! (Please link each person's blog... addresses are on the sketch blog...)Sketch Blog
Tina's Blog
Guylaine's Blog
Darlene's Blog
Ann's Blog
Susan's Blog
Allison's Blog
Calia's Blog
Lynne's Blog
Tara's Blog **You are here**
January Guest Designer Heather’s Blog
Back to the Sketch Blog


Hope you are inspired to get creating, maybe get a few of those festive holiday photographs scrapped, or create a page summarising your 2009. Don’t forget you can rotate the sketch, substitute the 4 photographs for 2 (or however many you like!), just use the sketch to inspire you and most of all, have fun!! You have until 7Pm EST on Sunday, Jan 10th to play along!! Good luck!!Thanks for playing along and happy 2010 to you all!

BONUS: I offer up a monthly prize on my blog and everyone who uses Tina's sketch and sends me a copy at thynner5@yahoo.ca will earn a ballot for my prize draw! You will have until January 31st on my blog to earn a ballot. Become a follower and also earn a ballot. Already a follower you automatically get a ballot. An extra couple chances to win a cool prize. Way cool eh?

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

69 comments:

  1. I love it when I can use embellies that go with the pics!!! Great match job, and fantastic layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is so cute! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are sooooooo right....those pictures are a HOOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara this layout is really really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable layout and love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! Cute owl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY Tara :) Great page! I LOVE the owl! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout girl!! Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely layout, cute pictures of your daughter..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tara-what a cute little hoot you have..

    ReplyDelete
  11. definitely a hoot!! thats sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout Tara,your dd is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A truly adorable page! Isn't the owl the cutest?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A truly adorable page! Isn't the owl the cutest?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet page!! Love the owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm all about matching embellies with clothes....love that owl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tara - I love those pictures of your dd!! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this, always great when our embellies coordinate with our clothes lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tara, love the cool owl and your sweet little girl. Great LO, sooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great sketch! I love your layout....such wonderful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the white space, thanks for the inspiration....you did a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great LO!!! Those pictures are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally sweet photos!! Love your title too. Beautiful lo!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are super cute pictures. And the perfect title (with owl to go with it).

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is adorable Tara - i love your owl and your girls are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super adorable page as is your daughter!!! Cute owl and very clever title! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such cute pics!
    I'm also a follower now:-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the LO! Great use of white space! Love the owls!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. great layout, i love how you doubled up the scalloped edge!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm just loving your take on the sketch - awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am loving all the inspriation. This lo is so cute - the owl and vine is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  33. How sweet - those pics are adorable - love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello my friend!!! LOVE your take on the sketch!!! Your girls are getting SOOOO big! And they're more beautiful by the day too! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh another owl, I love those owl. great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The pics are a riot...what a great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the serenity of this soft colour pallet. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm a follower now. What a cute layout! Love that owl and the way you did your title!

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG Tara! How stinkin' adorable is Paige! I love the way you used your owl! Adorable page girl!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the jute string and the snippet of vine peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love it when you find things to match with your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Adorable photos Tara!! Love the owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Adorable LO! That owl IS perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the simplicity here! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like your subtle color palette. I became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a cute little girl! Love it! Simple yet very attractive! OooopS! I already followed your blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the title and your take on the sketch Tara!

    I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the owl and simplicity of the layout. Makes me want to scrap again.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Very nice! Love the colour combo that you used here!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great layout Tara! Such great photos of your DD :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I need to get me some owls. it looks soOo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Cute cute page. Adorable little girl. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Awesome LO!
    I left an award for you over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete