Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Challenge #5 ~ Color Challenge

I whipped up some samples for a Basic Grey Origins Layout class that I will be teaching at Macpherson's Crafts in St Marys. I must say that the papers weren't something I thought I would buy for myself. I tend to lean towards bright colors with lots of bling and glitter potential.

(If you live near St Marys and would like to sign up for the class this coming Friday, send me an email for info.)

BUT.... I just fell in love with this line. It is so lovely and elegant. The colors are so serene together. It worked with a few pics that I have been wanting to scrap.

This BG Class Kit allows you to make a 2 page layout and 2 single pages. What a great addition to my scrapbook!

Here are my two favorites. The first features Paige and is the Bloom and Grow page:

Photobucket

The second features a picture of my friend Michelle and I on New Years Eve. We attended a wedding of our friends Leah and Mark. They looked amazing.... congrats again to them.

Life Long Friends Class


Challenge: Use any of the colors featured in the Basic Grey Origins line as the main colors on your next card or layout. Email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this months prize draw. A free kit of your choice from weScrap and a Chatterbox Denim Album!! Yummy!!

Due Date: January 31st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

2 comments:

  1. great layouts Tara....love the BG line. Wish I was closer to come to the class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take the class, but I live too far away :( I am really looking foward to the new BG releases. They all look so inviting! Those are some gorgeous layouts girlie. You and Michelle look great :)

    ReplyDelete