Tuesday, August 4, 2009

July Blog Winner!!

I am so sorry for the delay. I have had a few health issues but I just got the good news from the doctor and I'm going to be okay after all!! Yeah me!!

I gathered up all the ballots and I had to use random.org this time because my daughter's never seem to be home long enough to draw a winner!! This last month has been jam packed with swimming, kids club and friends. They have been so busy that I think we may need a vacation to relax!! lol

Without further adieu...... the winner of this month's My Little Yellow Bicycle RAK is:



Zoe!!



Please send your mailing address to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca and I will mail your prize out.

Zoe won by signing up to be a follower of my blog! She is the first one who won by just being a follower!! All the other lucky winners won by actually doing my challenges. You don't always need to do my challenges but they earn you extra ballots! Extra ballots =extra chances of winning!

I have another month of challenges in store for you and another great RAK!! I will start posting tonight.

~Tara~

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Glad to hear that you are going to be okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are going to be okay Tara. {{HUGS}}

    Congrats Zoe!!!!! Woo Hooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Zoe!! I'm sorry to hear you were sick. Glad you are all right. Take care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooohoooo thanks so much!

    hope your feeling better {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete