Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Challenge #1 ~ Sketch

It's time for the first challenge for the month of August. It will be a nice and easy one to start the month off.

I am fortunate to design for Let's Capture These Sketches. We had a great sketch to use recently that was designed by Natalie. I had so much fun using her sketch. I knew right away what I was going to do with it.


Here is the layout I created. It features my youngest daughter Paige and some pictures I took of her as she left for her first day in Grade One. She gave me the sweetest little smile and such a cute wave. Her tentative wave spoke volumes.




Challenge:


Skip on over to the Capture These Sketches Blog and use Natalie's sketch as the foundation of your next layout. Then email your layout to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this month's draw.

BONUS: Sign up to be a follower and receive an extra ballot. If you are already a follower you will also be given a ballot.

Due Date: August 31st
Draw Date: Sept 1st


Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment