Saturday, August 15, 2009

Challenge #6 ~ Rub-ons

One of the things that I have alot of and rarely use are rub-ons!!

I have just rediscovered my love of them this past week. I was given a wonderful Pink Paislee kit from Let's Capture These Sketches and in the kit was some rub-ons. They were just so beautiful I knew I had to use them.

I used a bunch of them on the following layout that was posted on the Let's Capture These Sketches. I had a fun sketch to use that Emily designed!! Hop on over to the sketch blog and see the other wonderful creations and to see the sketch too.



Challenge: Use a minimum of three rub-ons on your next layout or card to earn a ballot for this month's blog prize!! Either email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca or link it below.
Bonus #1: Tell me how many rub-ons I used when sending in your creation for an extra ballot!!
Bonus #2: Wanna win a Pink Paislee prize pack?? Use any sketch posted at Let's Capture These Sketches and earn a ballot for the draw!! You'll love it!
Happy Scrapping!!
~Tara~

1 comment: