Friday, April 10, 2009

Wanna Win This Prize?? ~ Challenge #2

I am lucky enough to be the Guest DT for Art Freckles this month. I always have such a great time there. Everyone is so friendly and make you feel like you're part of a family!!

I received an amazing kit to work with this month called "Poppy Talk". It has that "ohhhh" and "ahhhh" factor. It is so lovely and I am hooked on it.
I love it sooooo much that I purchased one for my wonderful Blog Readers!! Take a look:


Products:
6 sheets Pink Paislee - Fascinating Line
Pink Paislee Fascinating Petals
Pink Paislee Chipboard Alphas
6 sheets of Bazill Cardstock
1 yard of Prima Lace Jellie
1 pkg. Sassafras Lass Vintage Yummy 2x3 mini playing cards - Your Turn
1 minibox diecut
40 Offray rhinestones gems
1 yard Offray black grosgrain ribbon
BONUS: Cosmo Cricket Blackboard Album

How do I win it?? Just complete any of this months challenges to earn a ballot. All my blog followers also receive a ballot. The more challenges you complete, the more chances to win!!

Challenge #2: Round and Round We Go
One of my favorite elements to include on a page is circles. I just love round shapes. Here is a layout I did of my niece, Chloe. I used lots of circle patterned paper shapes and I also brought in the round element in the button.



I challenge you to create a layout with round shapes. Email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this months Pink Paislee Prize pack!!
Due Date: April 31st
Draw Date: May 1st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome prize pack! :) I added this challenge to my to do list :) Your layout it wonderful... I love the stitching across the circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great prize to be giving away. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome prize package and I love me some circles!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats a drooling pack!thanks for being so generous dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That layout is darling...and what a sweet photo. What a generous prize too...this is a great challenge as I just bought the EK success curvy cutter....WOO HOO ;)

    ReplyDelete