Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Challenge #3 ~ In Bloom

One of the things I love right now is seeing all the flowers shoot up from the earth. The tiny daffodils are showing in my garden right now and my tulips are sprouting up from the earth. There are small blue flowers strewn across the neighbors yard that only last two weeks of the year.

I love using flowers on my layouts as well. All kinds of flowers. Primas, Petaloos, Bazill and even some that are hand cut from paper.
Here on of my favorite layouts of DD. She is bending down to smell the flowers in the park. I snapped a picture of her and hand cut some for my layout. I used the title "In Bloom" for the layout because it fit what I was trying to portray.

Challenge #3:

I would like to see your flowers bloom on your page. You can use a picture of flowers as the center of your page. You can use some premade flowers like Prima or hand make some of your own. I just want to see a layout that blooms.

Email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca for a ballot for the lovely Pink Paislee prize pack!!

Due Date: April 31st
Draw Date: May 1st
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

3 comments:

  1. lovely blooming lo dear!love the color combo and your cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page...you daughter is so pretty. Great challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now I don't have any flowers blooming around me.

    Great page.

    ReplyDelete