Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scrappy Updates

I have such a fun filled weekend ahead of me. I wanted to share what's going on with you. I hope to see you at either places. :)



I will be a Scrapfest this weekend in Kitchener. I will be taking some classes with my fav girls, Vicki Boutin and Trisha Ladouceur!! I will be heading out with my friends Michelle and Anne Marie early Friday and not coming home until it's over!! We're shutting the place down.
I can't wait to hook up with my BFF... Ally. Miss ya girlies and all my girls at the Bug. It will be great to get a hello hug from Catherine at Scrapbook and Cards Today. She is so sweet!! I also am looking forward to meeting my Scrapshotz girls. They are coming all the way to Kitchener from all over Canada. Amazing!! I get to meet Kathy as well. What an event this will be!! If you see me be sure to say "Hi".

If you can't come and join us then head on over to Mon Ame Memories. We are hosting a great Sketch Crop on Friday. The DT has put together a great collection of sketches and samples to get your creative juices flowing.




Happy Scrapping!!

~Tara~

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo...have a wonderful weekend Tara...wish I could join you but it's a little to far for me! LOL I am hoping to catch up on your challenges this weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete