Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Challenge # 7 ~ Scraplift

I was thinking of keeping things easy since the deadline for the month is almost here. That and the fact I am still battling this sinus infection. :)

Challenge:
Scroll down to the bottom of my blog and go through the amazing March Creations slideshow. Pick one of your favorites and scraplift it for me. Nice and easy! Maybe not.... there are alot of wonderful layouts in there.

**Feel free to combine my challenge with any NSD celebration challenges this weekend. I am extending the deadline to Sunday at midnight so you can still play!! You'll have the weekend!!

Email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this months Pink Paislee Prize Pack!!

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

4 comments:

  1. Oh your awesome Tara I may be able to do a couple more then hehehe!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool hun! I always think of this site..but my mojo is out of sight..lol! I do hope to finish more for your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited, I finally can submit a challenge. I follow your site but usually miss deadlines. This time I should be able to participate. Love your site very fun and inspirational.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I know which one I want to do...I think it was done for last month..I hope so..it's one Sarah did. Off to check it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete