Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Challenge #7 ~ Brighten My Day

The weather has sure changed around here quickly. The leaves barely changed color and instead literally died and fell to the ground. I missed the bright colors that I have seen in previous years.
In it's place we had had rain and lots of it!!! The days and weeks around St Marys have been grey and overcast. Dampness has set in and the days really do seem so much shorter when you don't see the sun.
Let's brighten things up with a layout!! I made the following layout full of bright, cheery goodness. I grabbed a few colorful pictures of Paige and built my layout from there.



Products: WRMK paper, Bo Bunny paper, Crate Restoration sticker, American Crafts Thickers, Prima butterfly, Kaiser Cratft gems, DMC Floss, Webster's Pages bloomer

Challenge: Brighten my day with a layout bursting with color. Email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn your ballot for the monthly draw!! You can also link it below.

Due Date: October 31st
Draw Date: November 1st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment