Monday, October 18, 2010

Challenge #6 ~ Repurpose

I don't know about you but I love to save my packages and reuse them later on a layout or card. Prima just keeps making such lovely and beautiful packages. I got these pretty roses from Prima and they came in a transparent package featuring some white doilies. Yummy... so sweet!!

I used some Crate Restoration paper that I bought online from Let's Capture These Memories, grabbed out some stamps and paint and made this layout. I love how the doilies add such a nice visual interest to my page.



Products: Crate Restoration Paper, Pebeo paint, prima crochet circle, alpha stickers, transparency doilies & butterfly. tattered angels stamps, Webster's pages journal card, american crafts thickers

Challenge: Keep a package from some scrappy related supply and repurpose it on your page. Email a copy of it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for my monthly draw. You may link it below as well.

Due Date: October 31st
Draw Date: November 1st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment