Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quote Challenge #4

I keep getting emails and messages from people requesting my old Quote of the Days. Well... that would be rather time consuming so I have decided to post a Quote of the Week instead. For daily quote inspirations head on over to weScrap where a new quote is chosen by the iTeam every week.

I have chosen the following quote that I found on Photobucket:



Challenge #4: I would love to see you use this quote as inspiration on a layout. If you do please link it below or email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the Sept $50.00 gift card prize draw.

Bonus: Post your favorite quote below and if I use it this month you will win a small RAK from me!!

Due Date: Sept 30th
Draw Date: Oct 1st

Happy scrapping!

~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment