Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Challenge #10: Inspiration

There are so many fun and inspiring things out there. You just have to keep your eyes open to them. I find inspiration everywhere these days. In the music I listen to, the art I see around me, nature, patterns and colors in clothes and in peoples houses.

Below is a fun image I found when I was looking through Etsy:



I love the earthy colors, the cute playful character and the mushrooms. It has a nice juvenile, fun feel to it. What about it would inspire you today? The colors? The shapes? The character?

Challenge #10: Use this as inspiration on your next creation and email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this months $50.00 gift card draw. You can also link it below.

Due Date: Sept 30th
Draw Date: October 1st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment