Sunday, September 5, 2010

Challenge #2 ~ The List

One of the things I love to do is make lists. I am embarrassed to admit that I have a tendency to be somewhat forgetful therefor I make list out of necessity. I always have a pen and paper in my purse and I praise Apple everyday for inventing the iPhone!!

This time I made a list to put on my layout of Paige. I made a short list of 10 Things that I love about her. Of course I could easily have made the list go on forever!! She is such a joy to be around.

Here is the layout:



I had some lovely prima lace ribbon laying around and I used it to make a floral embellishment. I punched out a cardstock circle and added some liquid adhesive. I then literally just wound it around itself and placed it on the glue. I then added a stunning Websters Pages Sparkler that came with the kit. You get an entire package of these beauties in the kit! I also ran some felt through my Sizzix to make some felt flowers.

I used the lovely September Kit from weScrap called Urban Skies. It has such a soft color pallet to work with. Not only is it such a lovely kit but the prices on their kits are always close to cost!! The entire kit is $27.99.

To see other layouts using this kit from the iTeam members please check out the gallery. weScrap Urban Skies Gallery

Challenge #2: Please make some kind of a list to include on your next layout. Then email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the Sept. draw. You can also link it below by using the Mr Linky. The prize is a $50.00 gift card to the scrappy online store of your choice!!

Due Date: Sept. 30th
Draw Date: Oct. 1st

Happy Scrapping!



~Tara~



No comments:

Post a Comment