Thursday, September 16, 2010

Challenge #5: The Mask

One of the most fun techniques in scrapbooking happens to be masking!! I love any excuse to grab out my paints and mists. I love the results I get and even the mess I tend to make too.

Here is a layout I did recently where I used a Tattered Angels Glimmer Screen and three different shades of Glimmer Mist. It features a photo of my new sister and I taken at the wedding this summer.



I made a handmade tissue paper floral element and decided to thread some ribbon through my border trim. I had lots of fun making this layout.

I used my iTeam kit from weScrap for last month. There are still a few kits left so head on over to get yours today!

Challenge: Use a mask on your page or card. You can literally use anything as a mask these days. Leftover alphas, packaging laying around the house, mesh, tape even punched out shapes. get creative and have fun!
Email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the big $50.00 gift card draw!! You can also link it up below. Earn more ballots by doing more challenges!

Due Date: Sept 30th
Draw Date: Oct 1st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment